Dave Attell is back with a new hour of stand-up tonight on HBO at 10PM. It was filmed at the Lincoln Theatre Theatre in Washington D.C., so it will be interesting to see if his material changes when he's in a proper theatre. Probably not though.
He talks about vibrators...
- Why you shouldn't drink too much Jägermeister
- His visit to the Middle East
- The "accidental" death of "the Crocodile Hunter"
- Global warming
- whether it's ok to start telling tsunami jokes
- "Fat dreams" about new soups
- dinosaurs and pot smoking (there's a connection)
- And more
SIDE NOTE: Suddenly, there's a reason for everyone to wish they had HBO again. Once Flight of the Conchords ended, there was a lull, but now with Captain Miserable, Mr. Warmth: The Don Rickles Project, the Extras special (12/16) and next January a new season of The Wire (!), it's time to get on your HBO friend's good side again!