1. They are perfect for the semi-illiterate: Do you find articles with separate paragraphs too hard to follow? With lists, you don't need to worry about that anymore. By the time you've realized "wow, that WOULD be a funny name for a porno", watch out, here comes another one!
2. They are a great way to kill time: Wish you had something to keep you busy during those dreadful three seconds while a web video loads? A list is a great way to make sure that you're entertained ALWAYS!
3. You feel a sense of accomplishment reading them: "Look at me, on the Internet, getting stuff done!" You can cross each item off in your head as you go through them. "Top 10 Gym Exercises": good to know! Life has purpose after all!
4. They are easy to write: Seriously, this took no time at all. And that's all we're going to say about that.
5. They can be as long as you want: So you can think of only "12 Things A Penguin Would Say If It Was Appointed To The Supreme Court"? Stop right there, you're done.
If you like this list, make sure to Digg it!!!!