Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Anton Shuford

Hello! Welcome! Mazel Tov! Comic Vs. Audience is a new blog about comedy, specifically comedy in the city of Brotherly Love, the city I love, Philadelphia.

Occasionally I'll be posting videos on local comedians and national comedians that come to town. There will also be news, album reviews, standup bits from the past maybe you haven't heard before and links! Yes, I will link to other websites on here! Aren't you excited?

Please bare with me as this whole "blogging" thing is new to me. I read in the recent issue of Ye Olde Publishing (still only half a pence after all of these years, but unfortunately it has shrunk down to one single 3" x 5" page) that this is what the kids are into nowadays and I figured it was time to throw my hat into the ring. My hilarious hat into the ring, that is!

Ok, that's enough. The first installment is on Philadelphia-based comedian Anton Shuford. He performed at the Helium Comedy Club last Wednesday and did about 30 minutes. The very next night, he opened for NYC mega-comic Patrice O'Neal. Not too bad of a week for Anton.





I'll post more from Anton's set later in the week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anton is GREAT! I have seen him perform and comedy is as he say's his true love! He has perfected the art of comedy.