Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WHAT YOUR T-SHIRT IS REALLY SAYING by Aaron Hertzog

It's been incredibly hot in Philadelphia recently and everyone is making statements with the clothes that they are wearing. Here, comedian Aaron Hertzog shows you what you are really telling people when you pull on that trendy t-shirt. He'll be performing at the Walking Fish Comedy Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 show on June 21st.

The shows they have for kids today are just pure crap. Remember Zoobilie Zoo? Remember Fraggle Rock? Remember Voltron? Remember Duck Tales? Remember...

Who are you, and why are you inside of me?

Don't you dare try to call me between 6 and 7 PM on a weeknight.

Please, leave me alone. Can't you see I'm busy reading Lies My Teacher Told Me.

You're...you're crazy man. I like you, but you're crazy...I'm going to keep repeating this until somebody acknowledges that they know what I'm talking about!

I will put my dick into anything. For Serious.

Who is ready to talk about the greatest work of art the medium of television has ever produced? I know I am.

No, but seriously, we have a president that the people didn't even elect, man, and look what he's done since getting into office, just run the country into the ground...also, I'm racist.

I don't care, I still have faith. Just go back and watch Exodus and you'll see how good that show can be.

Somebody, please bring up sports. I am ready to debate about anything. I will punch you in the face!

I am a champion date rapist.

...huh?

I am by far the coolest person in this room.

No comments: